Monte dei Cappuccini

Santa Maria di Monte dei Cappuccini is a late-Renaissance style church on a hill overlooking the River Po near the bridge of Piazza Vittorio Veneto In Turin, Italy.

It was built for the Capuchin Order, and construction began in 1583, but was completed in 1656. The original design was by Ascanio Vitozzi, but was completed by the engineer Giacomo Soldati.

Monte dei Cappuccini